Friday, August 21, 2009

what a BBB complaint can do

Yesterday I got a call from Gateway. I thought it would be about my repair. Instead, the guy told me they had received my BBB (Better Business Bureau) complaint and wanted to know what's going on. So i told him my terrible experience and that I was disappointed and frustrated and how all this thing is being such a waste of my time.
I have to say that he was very kind. Since I sent my laptop in for repair to some kind of "higher level" technical support, the guy said that we could wait until the laptop comes back and within 48 hours he is going to call me again. If the issue is still there he said there are "other options", but did not say what those are since they involve choices he can't make himself. I wonder what that is.
I'm glad something's changing though. Maybe now I will have my problem solved or maybe a replacement (I hope that's one of the "other options").
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment